Imagine if those moments of inspiration could be captured, if a picture says 1000 words how many words is a video worth?
Create a video recording with Classroom Capture and get even more out of the day’s lesson. Emphasise key messages with immediate playback. Upload lessons online to support homework or revision. Create accessible resource for visual, aural and kinaesthetic learners, and store content for student or teacher evaluations. With it’s straightforward design and easy to use, integrated post-edit system, neither teacher nor leaner need previous technical knowledge.
What are the Benefits?
- Supports staff and students in extending learning inside and outside of the lesson.
- Enhances existing teacher resources, emphasis on key moments from a science experiment to a in class debate can be captured and accessed again and again.
- Supporting those with additional learning needs, those who have missed lesson or simply student that want to use the resources provided as revision.
- It encourages the share of best practice between teachers, and can be used as an excellent CPD tool to develop teaching practice across the school.
- Shared innovation between schools and enhance the curriculum through a shared pool of visual resources.