Salary: £23,494 per annum (possible shift allowance applicable)
Division: Surface Mount Technology (SMT)
Hours of work: Full time (possible shift work)
To work as part of the Surface Mount Production Engineering department, participating in a small technical team providing maintenance and breakdown cover of surface mount machinery.
- Repair of surface mount machinery.
- Continuous TPM (total productive maintenance) activities.
- Make investigations around product quality.
- Monitor machine performance rates.
- Fault finding/root cause analysis
- Writing technical reports, problem communication.
Basic machine shop tools and hand tools
Test & measurement equipment
PC based software tools e.g. Microsoft Office
- Understanding of circuit board assembly machines
- Understanding of electrical circuit diagrams
- A sound mechanical competency is required
- Able to communicate at all levels, write technical reports.
- Qualified to ONC/HNC engineering discipline.
- Plus the personal skills to work within a demanding production / target driven environment
- Good Aptitude for complex and technical operations.
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative.
What We Can Offer:
- A competitive salary
- Access to discounted Sony products
- A matched company pension scheme
- Opportunity to receive a target related annual bonus
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Private health care
- Onsite gym and fitness/wellbeing classes
- Onsite, secure car parking
- Subsidised canteen