Graduate Opportunities 2020
APPLICATIONS FOR 2020 ARE NOW CLOSED !
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO APPLIED. IF YOU HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR APPLICATION, A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU SHORTLY. GOOD LUCK!
Our Graduate opportunities has seen Graduates from a number of disciplines progress within Sony UK Technology Centre, securing their development and career paths within the business. If you're looking to kick-start your career, we'll be with you every step of the way.
What does our programme look like?
Our graduate intake is an eighteen month programme during which you will learn and develop your skills across multiple departments here at Sony UK TEC.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to join a fast-paced and exciting working environment while furthering their professional and personal development.
There are opportunities across:
- Manufacturing Engineering: Electronic, Mechanical & Robotics
- Software Engineering
- Production Management
- Account Management
- Business Support: Finance & Accounts, Marketing & Communications, Human Resources, Compliance & Auditing, Supply Chain.
What we can offer:
- £21,000 - £24,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- The opportunity to work towards an accredited Institute of Leadership and Management qualification during your time here, among other role-specific qualifications
- Access to discounted Sony products
- Generous company pension scheme offering employer contributions of up to 14%
- The potential to receive a target related annual bonus
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of public holidays
- On-site gym
- On-site, secure car parking
- Subsidised canteen
APPLICATIONS FOR 2020 NOW CLOSED
HEAR FROM OUR CURRENT GRADUATES: