Graduate Programme 2019
APPLICATIONS FOR next YEAR'S PROGRAMME ARE now open, WATCH THIS SPACE FOR UPDATES!
Our Graduate Programme has seen Graduates progress with Sony UK Technology Centre in the last three years specialising in various areas of the business.
What does our programme look like?
Our graduate intake is an eighteen month programme during which you will learn and develop your skills across multiple departments here at Sony UKTEC.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to join a fast-paced, exciting working environment while continuing their skills and qualifications development further.
There are opportunities across:
- Production Management
- Material Control
- Supply Chain
- Manufacturing Engineering: Electronic, Mechanical, Software and Robotics
- Professional Services: IT, Finance, HR, Marketing and Compliance
A minimum of a 2:1 degree in any discipline, along with a passion for creating leading manufacturing solutions and the drive to continuously exceed industry standards.
Some top tips:
- Ensure your CV is up to date with details of qualifications you are currently studying towards, including full titles and levels. You can include predicted grades if you have not completed your studies yet.
- Relevant work experience done through school or college would be beneficial although is not essential.
- Showing a genuine interest and enthusiasm to undertake a practical, hands on role in a manufacturing environment will be big plus!
What we can offer:
- £21,000 - £24,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Opportunity to work towards an accredited Institute of Leadership and Management qualification during your time here
- Access to discounted Sony products
- Generous company pension scheme offering employer contributions of up to 14%
- Opportunity to receive a target related annual bonus
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of public holidays
- Onsite gym
- Onsite, secure car parking
- Subsidised canteen
Hear from some of our current graduates about their experiences:
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject 'Graduate Application'