Graduate Opportunities 2020
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
Our Graduate opportunities has seen Graduates from a number of disciplines progress within Sony UK Technology Centre, securing their development and career paths within the business. If you're looking to kick-start your career, we'll be with you every step of the way.
What does our programme look like?
Our graduate intake is an eighteen month programme during which you will learn and develop your skills across multiple departments here at Sony UK TEC.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to join a fast-paced and exciting working environment while furthering their professional and personal development.
There are opportunities across:
- Manufacturing Engineering: Electronic, Mechanical & Robotics
- Software Engineering
- Production Management
- Account Management
- Business Support: Finance & Accounts, Marketing & Communications, Human Resources, Compliance & Auditing, Supply Chain.
What we can offer:
- £21,000 - £24,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- The opportunity to work towards an accredited Institute of Leadership and Management qualification during your time here, among other role-specific qualifications
- Access to discounted Sony products
- Generous company pension scheme offering employer contributions of up to 14%
- The potential to receive a target related annual bonus
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of public holidays
- On-site gym
- On-site, secure car parking
- Subsidised canteen
A minimum of a 2:1 degree in any discipline, along with a passion for creating leading manufacturing solutions and the drive to continuously exceed industry standards.
Some top tips:
- Ensure your CV is up to date with details of qualifications you are currently studying towards, including full titles and levels. You may include predicted grades if you have not completed your studies yet.
- Relevant work experience done through school or college would be beneficial although is not essential.
- Showing a genuine interest and enthusiasm to undertake a practical, hands-on role in a manufacturing environment will be big plus!
Here's A STEP-BY-STEP:
APPLY FOR YOUR DESIRED PROGRAMME.
Email your CV, along with a one-page cover letter to PencoedVacancies@eu.sony.com.
For further information, or help with your application, please contact 01656 860666 and speak with our HR department.
JOIN US ON OUR OPEN DAY.
We will invite prospective candidates to experience the facility for yourselves, complete with a factory tour to showcase the environment you will be working in and the products we manufacture. You will also take part in an interactive team building session with fellow Graduates.
JOIN US FOR AN INTERVIEW.
This is your opportunity to tell us all about yourself and why you think Sony UK TEC is a good fit for you. Learn about what we do and let us know where you’ll make the greatest impact. You will meet individuals from HR and our Sony Wales Academy, along with those you may be working with in the future.
RECEIVING YOUR OFFER.
We’ll endeavour to contact you within a week of your interview to inform you of your success. During this time, we will also confirm your appointment and the department you will be working within.
It’s a simple process and we’re looking forward to getting to know you, so start your journey here!
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Graduate Application'
Applications will close midnight on Sunday 3rd November, subject to volume of applications received.
HEAR FROM OUR CURRENT GRADUATES: