Sony Service and Repairs Centre
Based in Pencoed, Sony UK Technology Centre is one of only two Sony repair centres which are part of the Sony brand in Europe. Our team of professional Technicians and Engineers offer support to our customers across the UK and Europe.
What do we do?
- Sony Professional Product Service and Repairs (for the Broadcast, Media Production, Entertainment, Security, Medical, Aerospace, Education, Automotive, Technology industries and more)
- Consumer Products Service and Repairs (including all Audio products, the Sony Alpha Camera range, and more)
- Health Check Service for our professional product customers
- Engineering and Technical support on location
- We offer second hand professional broadcast equipment which has been refurbished to our manufacturing standard
Why work with us?
Our offering: beyond service and repairs
If you are a business in need of a robust after sales care provider, then we are the right solutions partner for you. We pride ourselves on the quality and efficiency of our processes, and we are confident we can meet your business needs, whatever they may be. Just speak to our team and let us take care of it.
More than just repairs
- Grading: working to your specified criteria to deliver a full grading process for product re-sales, including parts harvesting and scrap
- Customer exchanges: door stop exchange option to improve the customer experience by minimising their downtime while waiting for the repair to be completed, or in the case of BER (Beyond Economic Repair)
- DOA Validation: we can assess each product on arrival against your criteria before processing it further
- Scrap and Waste disposal: at Sony we operate a "zero waste to landfill" policy, so we and arrange a safe, secure disposal of any product that is BER (Beyond Economic Repair)
- Buffer material holding
- Loan Stock management
- Complete Stock Control
- Warehousing at our highly secure facilities
Logistics support across Europe
- 3-way Logistics: we can arrange for specialist packaging to be sent directly to your end customer and used to deliver the product to our centre, to minimise the likelihood of further damage during transit
- Daily collections: getting the product back to the customer as soon as possible
- Preferential rates: thanks to our existing network and business relationships with all of the major couriers as part of the Sony Group
Technical call centre
- Point of call to support your end customers with any aspect of the service procedures
- Answer customer queries
- Complaint handling
- Update customers on their repair progress (SMS/Email/Telephone)
- Raise estimates and take payment for out of warranty repairs
- Capture Voice of Customer (VOC) and customer product experience
- Customer Satisfaction Data collection, Management & Reporting
- Warranty Validation ... and more